Stellwagen Beer Company has the following job opportunities:
PART TIME TAPROOM ASSOCIATE
Based in Marshfield, MA, Stellwagen Beer Company is a brand new microbrewery and taproom opening in early summer 2018. We are looking for a part-time retail/taproom associate to join our growing team! This individual should be positive, passionate and able to provide an excellent guest experience in our Marshfield, MA tasting room. Opportunities will exist to occasionally lend a hand when needed in the brewery, and proudly represent the Stellwagen brand. This position will require flexibility to work Wednesday-Sunday shifts. This is an amazing opportunity to join an exciting company from day one, and gain entry into the world of craft beer!
· Assist guests in their beer selections by effectively communicating information about our beer styles and brewing process .
· Field questions about the brewery, operations, our story, and much more.
· Operate point-of-sale system and cash register.
· Serve pours in accordance with Stellwagen’s quality standards.
· Move and change kegs.
· Operate and troubleshoot draft equipment.
· Maintain cleanliness and organization of retail & taproom areas.
· Assist in keeping the front of house, front-of-building, outside grounds, merchandise and bathrooms clean and sanitized at all times.
· Restock retail and taproom areas with merchandise including, but not limited to, beer cases, supplies, apparel, etc.
· Open and close retail and taproom areas according to Stellwagen’s opening and closing procedures.
· Work a flexible weekend schedule (Friday-Sunday) including nights and holidays.
· Assist during private events and special releases.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & ABILITIES
· A deep passion for craft beer is a must and knowledge about the brewing process is a bonus.
· Bartending experience preferred.
· A strong team player.
· Organized with great attention to detail.
· Exceptional guest service skills .
· Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
· Craft beer retail, bar and/or tasting room experience preferred.
· Ability to stand, stoop, bend and lift items up to 55 lbs repetitively during entire shift.
· TIPS training required by start date.
· Opportunities to represent Stellwagen Beer Company at events, including beer festivals.
· Advancement opportunities as we grow
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
· Salary based on experience plus tips
· Free & discounted Stellwagen Merchandise
· Comp Beer
To apply, please send resume to email@example.com